Returns and Exchanges Policy
- This Policy forms part of the Terms and Conditions of Use of this website.
- Goods purchased through this website may be exchanged within 21 days of the date of payment for the goods however, the goods returned must be in their new and original condition with all original tags attached and must have never been worn. If possible, goods should also be returned in their original packaging.
- The goods that you are returning must be freighted back to Direct One Australia Pty Ltd at your own cost, however, the freight cost for the exchanged item to be sent back to you will not be charged if your purchase exceeds $100.00.
- If you wish to exchange goods, you should contact our customer service team by email on firstname.lastname@example.org. It will assist if you provide a contact telephone number in your email.
- Once we have received the product/s for which exchange is requested, they will be inspected, and if in the original condition described above (in paragraph 2), your exchange will be promptly processed.
- Exchanges will not be made for goods damaged by you when opening the package in which they were sent to you, or damaged by you in any other way.
- We make every endeavour to ensure that the goods we sell are of high quality, however, in the unlikely event that there is a major problem with any product purchased from Direct One Australia Pty Ltd, after return and inspection of the product concerned, we will provide a refund of your purchase price to you if we are satisfied that there is a major problem with the product.
- In the event that Direct One Australia Pty Ltd agrees to refund your purchase price due to a major problem with a product, it will also refund to you the cost of returning the product to its premises, to the extent of the cost of standard mail (Parcel Post) through Australia Post.
- Refunds will not be made for goods damaged by you when opening the package in which they were sent to you, or damaged by you in any other way.